Yet Another Home Page
Nomic - a category of game in which changing the rules is a type of move. Sort of like a mini-government, except that most of what it governs is abstract, defined into existence by the rules, and thus subject to change as well. Most of my time in this area is spent on Agora Nomic.
Web comics - along with a handful of the regular syndicated variety.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----- Version: 3.1 / Last updated 20 Feb 2010 GCS/IT/M/MU d-(++$) s+:+ a36 C++$ UL/B++++ P L++ E- W++ N++ o+ K++ w O-- M V PS+ PE+ Y+ PGP- t+ 5+ X? R+ tv b++ DI+ D+ G e++ h----(-) r+++ y++++ ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
This computer is named after the fictional town of Zenith, the setting of Babbitt by Sinclair Lewis. Our others are:
- Atlantis (Rebecca's desktop)
- Shelbyville (Eddie's laptop)
- Eureka (Rebecca's laptop)
- Sunnydale (OS X desktop)
- Fortress Maximus (Alex and Matthew's desktop)
- Radiator Springs (Alex and Matthew's laptop)
- Stars Hollow (Victoria's desktop)